Monday, September 29, 2008

"LIONS", Tigers, & Bears...OH MY!

On Saturday we took Drew on his first trip to the local pumpkin patch. It was such a beautiful day, which got even better because our friends Rick, Shaina, and Shiloh met us there. I had not taken special pictures of Drew in awhile, so I thought this would be my opportunity. So, we started the day with Drew in his first Halloween costume. I will let it speak for itself!

I fall in love with photography all over again with each session I do. My hope is to one day make it a part time business, but right now I am having fun building a portfolio and just taking photos besides Drew is such a good, okay "cute" model. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! If you are on facebook there are some different shots here!!







I ended the photo shoot with Drew in Jean overalls, those photos turned out amazing I even surprised myself. I ended up taking over 200 pictures Saturday, so the jean pictures will be a separate post...stay tuned you won't want to miss those!!

0 comments: