Thursday, May 21, 2009

FUN in the YARD!!

I love having toys in our backyard... okay I LOVE having a backyard. It is so nice not having to load up the kiddo and head to the park all the time, we have our own little park at home!

I am hoping if the weather permits, I can accomplish Drew's 18mo pics this weekend. My how times flies, I look at some of his outfits and remember a year ago thinking, he will NEVER fit into those...my baby won't get that big...it is inevitable isn't it?!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my little man. His personality is out of this world. He is so talkative and has the best expressions. He is truly a character and not shy at all!!


OUR FREE, Climber Slide..


Drew's Buddy Bella

YARD SALE STEAL... Airplane $3

DARE-DEVIL.. He thought he was pretty cute, it made me a little anxious!

My Furry Baby Bella

0 comments: