Okay so this is a week late because tomorrow I am actually 33 weeks. Anyhow, we have only 7 weeks to go and the excitement is building! I am trying to get all the little stuff done and make big checks off my list from packing the hospital bags, making sure all the clothes are organized and put away, washing the equipment covers, and purchasing those items we need...WHEW!! Oh, and how can I forget get all the rest I can now!
Drew loves squeezing my belly to wake up little Evan as well as giving my belly hugs & kisses. We will just have to see if that carries on once his little brother is actually here.
We are still on schedule for a due date of April 4th, Easter Sunday. Anyhow, here are some updated pictures we took last week. I promise my 34 week pictures will NOT be in front of a Christmas tree.. LOL!!
Friday, February 12, 2010
32 Weeks and Counting..
Posted by Christie at 10:59 PM
Labels: Baby #2 Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment