I am a little behind on posting about Evan's three month accomplishments (he will be four months by the time this posts), so here goes:
Evan continues to amaze us with his strength! At just over three months he was sitting in the Bumbo, spending time in the Jumperoo, and graduated to the big bath seat, which are mostly used at the four month age..CRAZY!
He really loves bath time and no matter what mood he is in he usually calms right down during a bath. Evan smiles a lot and loves to chat. He is such a sweet baby 95% of the time.. lol! Gas gets the best of him and he has been fighting night time lately, but I am excited to report he is consistently sleeping around 7-8 hours a night. Enjoy some fun pics!!
Jumperoo- 1st time, just under 3 months
BIG BOY in BUMBO
BIG BOY BATH

August 2010 - Drew & Evan! This is a little blurry, I was trying to snap quick because they weren't cooperating as you can tell by Drew's face!


0 comments:
Post a Comment