WOW, it almost hurts to say that Evan is 10 months. He is still such a sweet little boy and is all of a sudden doing lots of stuff. I remember when I went to his 9 month appt and the doc asked me if he was pulling up or holding his own bottle and I answered "no" to both of those questions. Well in the last month the boy is:
*Holding his own bottle (happened just a couple days after 9month appt), he practically rips it out of your hands.
*Pulling himself up to his knees
*Goes from a laying to sitting position (this was just a couple days ago).
*Up on all fours rocking, moves one knee then slides to his belly. However, this boys gets from point A to B by rolling or pushing himself on his belly with his feet. He is one very determined little guy.
*He surprisingly eats just like Drew did and will eat pretty much anything you put in front of him. He is menu now consists of: Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, White Potatoes, Apples, Mandarin Oranges, Pears, Peaches (his least favorite), Grapes, Puffs, Crunchies, Cheerios, Chex, Banana (he eats one by himself), beans, Avocado, Bread, Cantaloupe (he LOVES), and I am sure I am forgetting some. By the way if I have not mentioned it before, after attending a lunch at our friend's house a couple weeks ago and Evan's screaming during lunch because he didn't want to be fed, we immediately went to all finger foods, and he is LOVING it. Makes meals so much easier that's for sure.
Evan has such an endearing smile and wonderful laugh! I love listening to David getting him ready for bed and all the cackling he gets out of him. It brings back wonderful memories of Drew at this age to. Evan is a great sleeper a majority of the time, which is one way we can tell something is wrong with him...if he is not sleeping well. He loves his big brother, who he smiles at constantly.
We are beyond blessed by our little guys, and pray God will add to our family someday.



0 comments:
Post a Comment