Well, as I realize we are just one day away from Evan turning the big "ONE" that I have not posted anything about 11 months. This has been a BIG month for Evan, here are a few things: *He still eat up a storm (I don't know where he puts it). Pretty much anything you put in front of him, however his favorite two things are meat & mango. *Crawling up a storm *Pulling himself up on everything *In EVERYTHING *Babbling (says Dada and it sounds like he says Bella) *Loves everything Drew does and wants to hang out with him *Walking with walking toy *Snuggles (especially when you say "Awe") *Does not like to have his diaper change, or maybe he just doesn't like laying still *He had his first and hopefully only round of RSV, which came with his and our first experience with breathing treatments. *Had his second ear infection (same time as above)
Evan, continues to be such a sweet and funny little boy. He is definitely at that age where he is testing us, especially with the dog dishes. I am not quite sure what his infatuation is with them. He has flooded the kitchen a couple times. Stay tuned for his 1 year update!


0 comments:
Post a Comment