I LOVE Chickfila, if you didn't already know that then you do NOW! Well, they do some really fun activities for families. On April 20, 2013, I was blessed to take my boys to their second Mother Son Date Knight. They go ALL out, this year they had a balloon artist, a man playing piano music, the staff waiting on tables, the tables are decked out with decorations and fun stuff, of course the COW dressed as a knight, and goodies for us when we left. Such a special time, well it would have been if the kids didn't get up way early that morning to cheer me on in a 5K followed by a WHOLE day at the zoo. Well, it was an experience with CRAZY boys, but I still enjoyed the evening. Here are some pictures from the evening:
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Mother Son Date Knight 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment