I am blessed to have had the opportunity to take my family to Seaworld San Antonio and Aquatica as part of a blog conference #AdventureCon13. As an aspiring blogger I couldn't pass up the opportunity to attend what I heard would be an amazing weekend and of course take my kiddos to this amazing place for the first time.
ALL ABOUT Day ONE- We met up for a family night at the local host hotel, where we had the opportunity to mingle with other bloggers, enjoy yummy finger foods, and of course meet Shamu! I was overwhelmed with all the amazing women and men in one space as I heard about their families, life, and blogs. I was truly honored to be in their presence. Not only did I know this was going to be a great weekend, but my family was blessed to spend it with one of my best friends Courtney @mycrazysavings. She has been such an amazing person to watch these past few years as she learned and conquered the blogging world. Grateful to share this experience with her and her awesome family!
My kiddos LOVED the cute Shamu bucket with goodies inside, thank you Seaworld, and of course quickly determined which sea animal inside to stake their claim on..NEVER a dull moment with three little boys! THEN it was time... Shamu arrived and my boys where over the moon!! My oldest Drew absolutely loves whales and he even mentioned at one time he wanted to be a Sperm Whale for Halloween this year, yes I am serious. This costume would follow a spider last year and squid the year prior. I am crossing my fingers and toes that maybe, JUST maybe he will want to be Shamu this year, wouldn't that be awesome?! Enjoy a couple pictures from the first night and stay tuned for more on our adventure!
Saturday, July 6, 2013
SeaWorld 2013 with #AdventureCon13- Day ONE
Posted by Christie at 2:01 AM
Labels: AdventureCon13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment