Grandpa & Drew
(yes we are at Cracker Barrel)
Grandma & Drew
(check out grandma's dimple, David and his Mom both have it. I think Drew has it as well...yippee I was hoping he would).Family Pic @ Steak & Shake!
We have had a great week with sleeping at night, Wednesday night he slept 10 hours. He is gradually increasing his hours on his own, we have just started to slowly move the schedule earlier every so many days because he always seems to wake around the same time no matter when he goes down. We are still struggling with naps, okay well... he is really not taking them. We have increased his feeding amounts to see if that works (added back one more bottle of formula), and tomorrow he will have his first cereal to see if it helps his daytime routine. I really wanted to wait until he was 6 months, but after talking to lots of people I feel good about this decision.
Lastly, since Andrew turned four months this past Wednesday, we got him a Jumperoo.. we purchased exactly the one we wanted from Craig's List, LOVE IT!! It is in great condition and we paid a lot less then if we had bought it in a store. You will just love the video of him in it.. by the way this is the first video we have taken that actually captures his laugh!
Drew & Rainforest Jumperoo
Anyhow, enjoy the pics and the video!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment