My camera's flash broke recently and although David tried his hardest to replace the flash it was a no go.. So, Canon let us trade it in on a refurbished model which worked to our benefit since it was an upgraded version. So we went from a 3.2 to 6.0. Canon sent it out on Friday and it arrived this morning. Okay the whole purpose of sharing this with you is my model, Andrew, was my first subject with my new camera. I didn't get one smile out of him because he was sooooooooo tired, but he wasn't crabby either, so I'll take it!! You will notice in most of them he is sucking his bottom lip, he loves that lip, and I turned them all black and white (this is only a drop in the bucket for the amount of pictures I took)...Enjoy!!
I still have some learning to do with the camera, but I thought they turned out okay for my first try.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Camera Practice!
Posted by Christie at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love them all!!! So good!! I am also enjoying learnng about my new camera and all the cool pictures I hopefully will be taking one day!
Post a Comment