At the 6 month mark, post having Drew, I really started gearing up to get a "Size Healthy" as Queen Latifah says in her Jenny Craig commercials... I think that is who she is representing. Anyhow, I was over weight before getting pregnant, and even though I only gained 22lbs during my pregnancy my end weight was SCARY!! So, I made a commitment this month to get with the program.
Why am I posting this you ask... well, I need accountability and I thought what better way is there than this! So, I have already lost 5lbs, but I have a ways to go. I did just this little bit by changing how late I eat before bed and eating smaller sized portions. Drew and I have also been getting out to walk 30-40 minutes every sunny day possible.
So, I am not going to share my weight in numbers, but I will be sharing pictures during my progress & how I am accomplishing my goal..Each week I will be posting an update so I can keep myself on my toes!! It is amazing when you have a child how your thought process changes!!
I hope you enjoy this series of posts and maybe it will help someone else! Thanks for taking this journey with me!
Friday, June 27, 2008
My "SIZE HEALTHY" Journey!!!
When I saw the below picture of me and my adopted little bro Nick, it jumped started this journey:
Posted by Christie at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment