I had the honor of taking our friends, Rick & Shaina's, Christmas pictures. So, a thanks goes to them for letting me practice on them & being such great subjects! I ended up taking over 120 photos, so they were really patient! Their daughter, Shiloh, is so fun to photograph as you will notice below..
Here are a couple of my favorites, just remember I'm still honing my skill! Enjoy the Petersen family pics!!
If you would like to be my next test subjects just let me know!! For those of you waiting on our family photos, well lets just say I am still working on them, so I hope to have them up soon both Christmas and Drew's 1 year photos!


1 comments:
I love reading your blog Christie and all your posts. I am so bad at keeping mine up to date. If you need picture subjects my sister would like to have a picture done of her kids and my husband and would love to help if we can. Are you starting a business doing photography? I love to take pictures.
Post a Comment