Thursday, March 25, 2010

38 1/2 WEEKS... NOT MUCH LONGER!

Time is fading fast, but I think we are pretty well ready for little Evan's arrival. I had a doctor's appt yesterday, which came with my first check. The good news is I am dilated to "ONE" and 50% effaced. For those of you who don't know this is GOOD news. This makes me a prime subject for induction if needed.


I am blessed as I am not feeling the pressure I did with Drew, but I can tell this little guy is LOW. Other than that I still feel great and I am so thankful! I do get tired quickly, but I steal a nap whenever possible.

Enjoy a couple pics from my attempt at a maternity photo shoot! It was a chilly day and I was trying to snap fast. I still got a couple of good ones!


1 comments:

The Holden Family said...

great pics! Love the belly shot with the ribbon!