Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MONEY SAVING MANIA!!

Well I haven't done very well with documenting my money savings. A while ago I began a challenge to myself and sharing with all of you my money saving adventures. 2010 is going GREAT!! We are still enjoying our Financial Peace University class at church and we are learning more ways everyday on how to save money. My fun is in couponing!! Don't get me wrong there is a lot to it, but it is worth every moment! Here is my fun for today:

CVS (My new favorite store):
TOTAL SPENT: $12.98
TOTAL SAVED: $32.44
**Plus, I still have $5 in Rewards yet to use...Whoo Hoo!! By the way all of the shampoo & conditioner in this pictures was FREE, that is 4 bottles of shampoo & 3 bottles of conditioner.

WALGREENSSPENT: $11.68
SAVED: $24.54

*The best thing about this purchase is I will be getting an additiona $5 back due to a rebate for the ziploc bags. So, technically I will have spent only $5.68.

TARGET:SPENT: $8.42 - SAVED: $13.79

*Yes you are seeing this picture correctly there is a NEW pillow and two beach towels, with the other goodies! Whoo Hoo!!

So, overall for the whole day, which does not include the rebate or rewards dollars not spent I only spent $33.08 & saved a total of $70.77 for 39 items. Now this is just one day! Alot of these are stock items because I already cooked ahead and stocked the cupboards earlier in the month to prepare for baby! By the way I am at a 65% savings for the month of March!!!

I am still learning, but having fun doing it! It is fun to get good deals and even more fun to get FREE stuff!!

1 comments:

stampinstars said...

Way to go Christie!! Isn't it so much fun to SAVE!! Thanks for sharing your deals! Erin