Tuesday, April 6, 2010

STILL WAITING....

Well, little Evan is proving to be as stubborn as his brother was. We are now a few days past my due date and no little boy has arrived. My next appointment is on Friday, but join us in praying that he comes on his own before then!

So, in the mean time here are some fun pics of Drew from our church's Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday.

Cute Little Girl who had the same Easter Basket as Drew...

We had a little freak out about the dirt...

Sweet Maci... You will see they switched baskets. Drew filled his in no time, so he then took on Maci's and filled hers to... he was not messing around!!
I couldn't resist the box of eggs...

Isn't Maci a beauty??

I was so excited to get a surprise visit from one of my best friends Courtney & her youngest Maci. I was in shock when she walked through my door last week. Thanks James for helping with the surprise it totally made my weekend. I just wish Evan would have decided to make an appearance during her visit!

0 comments: