Thursday, February 28, 2008

Three Months!

My how time flies… I can not believe our little guy hit the three month mark this past Tuesday. I am taking my time to enjoy each moment with him as well as journaling for myself and for him. Regardless the time just seems to be slipping away. Drew is so solid, likes to stand with help, is rocking back and forth on his way to rolling over, starting the giggle more and more, talking lots, and so much more. He is one smart little booger that is for sure! Naps are still non existent, except for the occasional 20-30 minutes here and there. I am trying to get him to nap in his crib, but he instantly looks at me and wails. Somehow this three month old knows at night time to go to sleep, we can put him in the crib after 9pm sleeping and he does not wake up, however during the day I can do the same thing and he will wake up immediately. He must get his brains from his daddy!

Since we are conquering night time sleep I have faith that naps will come. Consistency is the key! Below are a couple three month pictures.



3 Months



3 Months & 1 Day

0 comments: