Sunday, April 6, 2008

OFF TO THE PARK WE GO!!

The weather was so nice today, it had to be upper 60's close to 70's. Once we got a start on the day, which was late I am afraid because Drew took a nap this morning, YES A NAP, and we could not decide whether to let him sleep or wake him up.. we chose to let him sleep, which meant missing church. We were bummed because we did an awesome bible study last night for our Sunday school class and we were excited to discuss it.

Anyhow, back to the point...I am always going 100 different directions, so thank you for sticking with me. After running some errands we decided to end the day in this beautiful park about 15 minutes away. We took Drew on a stroll and ended by a grassy area for some pics. I just had to get some pics of him in this adorable cow outfit my Mom got him.. Amazingly enough I got tons of pics for the short time he was in a good mood!

Pic of the Day!!

Who Dat?

Love that Dimple!!

So Sophisticated!

First feel of the grass!

Cute Cow Feet

Time to Go!! No Grazing Today!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Drew is so big!! I only saw him as a newborn!! You're right..great dimple!! So good to find your site on the "other Steph W's" site. Sounds like you guys are doing well!! I actually started blogging to....sorta like virtual scrapbooking without the mess to clean up! Love it! Take care guys!