Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rollie Pollie Denim Boy!!

Hello All.. As Drew takes more naps he is turning into a different boy! He is happy for longer periods of time and is so much fun not to mention ALERT, which is the one comment we get from everyone who meets him! I find myself recharged throughout the day as I see the joy in his face. I have taken lots of pictures over the last couple of days so watch out.

Drew is not quite turning over yet, but he sooooooo wants to. This is about as far as he gets, I think we will have a Rollie Pollie soon.. First stop rolling, next crawling... Oh No, where does the time go???


Next is from my latest photo shoot practice. This poor kid is either going to hate pictures or be a natural model. I just though he looked so cute in his Denim overalls that I couldn't resist. You will be seeing the color versions... if you know me you know I turned my favorites black & white. By the way you are only seeing a couple of the 65 I took, yes 65... I know I'm crazy!!



Okay this picture is the exception because I just LOVE the black & white one. I will be looking for a contest to enter this one in.

1 comments:

Manesseh said...

SOOOO So Cute!!! Oh my goodness!! Baby Hagerhjelm!!!!!!!!