Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"BUBBLING WITH JOY"

Drew is such a fun little guy. He can make any day brighten right up with his big cheesy grin and funny faces. You know we all have those days when we have to pry ourselves out of bed (or maybe its just me). God knows what he is doing, especially when blessing us through our children.

As you can see by these pictures, David had a little to much fun the other night with Drew's bath. He sure wasn't lacking bubbles and somehow they ended up on his head...hmmm...daddy...


It is moments like these when I think I have rubbed off on David. No! that is not a bad thing... he he he!

2 comments:

~The White family~ said...

So cute!!! I just love bath time!

stampinstars said...

SO CUTE!! I loved taking these kinds of photos of our kids. They just look soooo adorable all bubbled up!