Monday, November 24, 2008

SPAGHETTI ATTACK!

We have entered the week....the big week... yes the week... Drew turns ONE on Wednesday, AHH! Times certainly flies, but I wouldn't change any of this last year with him. I am so blessed to have had to opportunity to stay home with him and enjoy every moment. I know it isn't possible for everyone to do, so my thanks goes to God first and my wonderful husband David second! I am really looking forward to seeing what year number two brings.

Now, the picture! We finally let Drew dig into some spaghetti, I just couldn't resist taking the picture as I know many of you have done the same. It was so funny when we went to clean him up, okay not that funny as I am still trying to get the stains out, because it was EVERYWHERE it looked like guts all over his shirt...and for those of you who don't already know it stains, I am on my third round of stain sticking and washing this outfit. My advice DON'T let them wear WHITE with spaghetti. You all probably paid attention to that detail, but me, well, it was the last thing on my mind.

I will be posting throughout the week, so don't keep checking back.. His stats will come later, sorry you have to wait for those! Chow!

1 comments:

carol said...

What a great site. Drew is getting so big. Hard to believe his birthday is here already.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love
Carol