I finally found a stand-up piano. My friend Angela had one for her little man Robby, and I loved it...so I was on the prowl. Drew absolutely loves it and you can catch him playing it OFTEN...boy I'm sure the neighbors love us, little do they know we have a Mozart on our hands, he he he!! This is an early birthday present for him, however he will get the rest of the instruments for his one man band later, shhhh don't tell him!
Thank you to those of you who were trying to find this for me. Once Upon a Child came to the rescue once again, man I love that store.
Don't forget to VOTE tomorrow!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Piano Man!
Posted by Christie at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you found one. Robby is almost 2 years old now and still plays with his!
Post a Comment