Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. I am so thankful I am getting a moment to post this while watching David snuggle Evan close.

Many of you will argue that you have the best husband, but I kindly disagree. David is one in a million and such an amazing Dad. You hear stories of Dad's not being involved with their kids and I just couldn't imagine. As soon as David gets home from work he instantly jumps in no matter where our day is at. On the weekends he is there 100% and it is so amazing to watch.

David was born to be a Dad and his boys are blessed!! I know there will be a day when they look at him and know how blessed they are. Although I think they already know how loved they are.

Drew is all about his Daddy. When David gets home I am as good as invisible to our brown eyed boy, which use to get to me but now I just sit back and enjoy the scene playing out in front of me.

I praise God because I know our boys will grow up and be just like their Daddy complete with servants' hearts. You want to know how I know this? Simple because he is just like his Dad. As a Mom it is so comforting to know our boys will learn how to have the hearts of servants & love one another just like the example David lays out before them! PRAISE GOD for the gift of David!!

0 comments: